Semester 1, AY 2016 to 2017.
- 08 Ago: Welcome to class page for CS239 (WedE)! Announcements and course related materials will be uploaded in this page.
- 08 Ago: Some GPU computing online resources:
- http://docs.nvidia.com/cuda (includes setup for Linux, Windows, Mac; CUDA C programming guide, et al)
- http://developer.download.nvidia.com/books/cuda-by-example/cuda-by-example-sample.pdf (more examples of beginning CUDA programming)
- With some helper libraries found here.
- List of proposal presentations (20 to 30min) for 05 October 2016 (Wed):
List of proposal presentations (20 to 30min) for 12 October 2016 (Wed):
- Cayaco, GPU Based Real-Time Object Tracking with Custom Parameters.
- Trinidad, Parallelization of Learning Curve Plotting.
- Aborot, Quantum algorithm for string matching on GPU.
- Manzala, Using GPU for Accelerating the Reporting Service Application for a Mobile Health Data Collection Reporting System.
- Villafranca, Parallel Neighborhood Search for the Analysis of Texture Exemplars.
- Carlos, Verification of PAGASA-WRF Rainfall Prediction Using Massively Parallel Hardware.
- Carandang, Improvements on CuSNP: A Parallel Simulator for Spiking Neural System.
- Medina and Torres, Log Analyzer for openCL.
- de la Cruz, Spiking Neural P Systems CUDA Simulator with Rule Delays and Non-determinism.
- Gueco, Parallel Implementation for Finding Structural Motifs.